Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=6620+shelbyville+road,indianapolis,in+46237&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=ozokrfrrdoseoi7fwi7lu4t4ghi=

Bunker Hill Elementary School

Bunker Hill Elementary School 4994224 5

Posted May 16, 2013

Bunker Hill Elementary School 4906520 5

Posted August 30, 2012
I have only good things to say about Bunker Hill. We have been thrilled with the instruction our daughter has received, including appropriate clustering to challenge her when needed. Their academic test scores school-wide are excellent. The PTO is second to none in their support of the school and staff, financially and in time.

Bunker Hill Elementary School 3891064 1

Posted October 13, 2009

Bunker Hill Elementary School 3587946 1

Posted April 22, 2009

Bunker Hill Elementary School 3189455 5

Posted August 20, 2008

Bunker Hill Elementary School 2886932 5

Posted March 02, 2008
This school has a private school feeling without the tuition. Teachers are very involved with the students and families.

Bunker Hill Elementary School 2790722 4

Posted January 27, 2008
I was a student and I loved the teachers!!

Bunker Hill Elementary School 2166705 4

Posted February 20, 2007
My son just attended kindergarten, and so far the teacher has been great. In the first few weeks I realized that he was father ahead in the reading so I asked the teacher if we could get some different books for him and she got some. The teacher and I love that the parent involvement is great. Then I asked about a gifted program, and here is where it went wrong, they don't do a gifted program but they do a REACH, but not until third grade. So if your child is gifted you might need to find alternative means. My rating are for the kindergarten classes.

Bunker Hill Elementary School 1720309 4

Posted September 18, 2006
Bunker Hill Elementary School has a very warm and friendly environment. The teacher quality, the academic and extracurricular activities are just awesome. My child enjoys school in all aspects.The school provides him with various challenges, which helps his intellectual development. The PTO is fully functional and has regular meetings and organizes various class and school events all round the year.

Bunker Hill Elementary School 1317016 4

Posted September 07, 2005
I have always been prepaired to home school my children should the school or teaching staff ever not meet the expectations the I have for my childrens education. The staff at the Hill have exceded all of my expectations. They are wonderful. I turned down a paid teaching position and free tutation for two children in order to keep them at the better school. In this case the better school was a public school. We have preschool up to 4th grade. Our 5th & 6th graders all go to an intermidiate school. By doing this our younger students get to stay less exposed to the street knowledge of the older students. The older students get to strech their wings a bit but not quite as nuch as a junior high school kid does. You can't go wrong with a Franklin Township School. Most of the parents show their graditude.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Bunker Hill Elementary School
6620 Shelbyville Road, Indianapolis, IN  46237
Bunker Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.