Posted April 08, 2014
All 3 of my children have attended Franklin Central Schools. All 3 of them have done well academically. My youngest child has been in the top 10 since first attending the high school. The AP classes have completely prepared her for college, SAT and ACT testing. They keep the parents and students well informed. FC does have challenges just like every school in America created by mixed cultures and negative influences in today's society. I think FC has done an excellent job handling all different types of situations to the best of their abilities. Keep up the great work, parents and students love you.

Posted February 05, 2014
Franklin Central is the best High School that I have ever attended. They are very fair and understanding and get to know you as a person. Choose FC as your school choice!!!

Posted March 15, 2011
I have two daughters that attent FCHS and they both hate it! They have been there since freshman year and now are currently Sophmores and I am currently looking to move out of this district. My daughters do very well academically but this school allows too many racially inappropriate things to slide by without consequences and I will no longer subject my daughters to have to listen to the "jokes" about black people! They will be out of there come springbreak.

Posted May 31, 2010
Post 2: Mr. Koers is also the nicest person I think that I ve ever met. He doesn t brush you off his shoulder. He takes his job, and each and every one of his students seriously. The extracurricular activities provide amazing leadership and teamwork values. I am involved in both Show Choir and the Radio program. Not only has the experience of both of these brought me numerous friends; it has encouraged me to keep my grades up and helped improve my self-esteem tremendously. Franklin Central has taught me that if I want to make any progress I need to take initiative in my own life, work with others, and get the most out of my education that I possibly can. Any one who has attended this school and gives a bad review did not motivate themselves to succeed, and their parents didn t take the time to figure that out.

Franklin Central High School 0

Posted May 07, 2010
My husband and I have watched all 4 of our kids grow up in the Franklin Township schools. Our youngest is in his last year at the high school. We have absolutely nothing to complain about. The high school has so much to offer in the way of education, extracurricular activities, parental volunteering, getting kids ready for college, and much more. It has been a wonderful experience for our kids and for us as parents. Although 2 out of our 4 didn't get the grades we wished they had, it was no fault of the school. We highly recommend this high school to any parent out there wanting a good education for their children, and any school in Franklin Township for that matter.

Posted January 11, 2010

Franklin Central High School 3

Posted January 08, 2010
I have been attending Franklin Township schools since first grade, and I have felt that throughout my progression in each school, the level of one on one teacher interaction has gone down significantly, but that is due to the fact that we have way to many kids in each class. I'm a student that does significantly better in a small class situation, and with a large class, i find that being focused is challenging. Another thing is the amount of advanced courses that are being dropped from the budget. There have been 4 advanced science classes that I wanted to take, and each year, the one I want to take seems to be the one that is dropped from the budget. Personally I believe that they should use the money in their budget wisely so that the students actually have an opportunity to take advanced class.

Franklin Central High School 0

Posted December 11, 2009
We just moved here this year and our children go to this school. This school is horrible. No postitive feedback, only negative comments from staff. Special Ed students are not even given a chance. Do not send your kids to this school. We are selling our house and moving away from this school, out kids are not happy at all in this school, and neither are we. Horrible!!!

Posted October 06, 2009

Posted September 30, 2009

Franklin Central High School
6215 South Franklin Road, Indianapolis, IN  46259
Last modified Franklin Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top