Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The staff continues to be welcoming and very helpful! They will do anything for the students that attend there,

My school was Arlington but after they suspended for 2 days with because of my for autism I left!!!!

As a school that has received an "A" or "Exemplary" 3 years in a row, I am not sure how that equates to a "6". Come visit us and see how good we really are!

I have one child attending this school now and one who will soon be going there. Recently I had an experience where I spent the day at another elementary school. That experience opened my eyes to what a wonderful principal and teachers we have at Arlington. Mr. Henriott is an involved and caring principal. The staff is extremely friendly and caring. This school makes me feel welcome when I am there. My child has LOVED every teacher she has had. Arlington is a fantastic school!!

I have 3 children ranging in age from 8-17 that have all attended Arlington Elementary. The teachers and staff and principal truly care about the students and aren't just there awaiting their retirement. I am so proud to be a Patriot parent!!! We would love to move elsewhere in the township but will not do so until our youngest is out of Arlington because our children go to the best elementary school in Franklin Township!! Join the PTO and help this school continue to be AMAZING!!!

As the parent of 2 children who currently attend Arlington and 1 who attended K-4, I can honestly say this is a phenomenal school! The staff truly cares about each and every child's education. They strive to ensure each student reaches their full potential and has a successful school experience. In addition to receiving a quality education, my children are made to feel special and that their talents are important. A parent couldn't ask for a better school environment or more dedicated staff!

Lead by a Principal who sets the tone, this school is a place of inclusion, excellence, passion, and drive. He expects excellence from Teachers AND students. His staff is talented and passionate. After sending a daughter through Arlington, now we are Thrilled to have a son who started kindergarten this year. We are confident he will be set up for success just as our daughter was. Can't recommend this school highly enough. Jolene

Our daughter is a second grader at Arlington Elementary. We have been exceedingly impressed with the quality education she is receiving. The teachers go above and beyond to make sure that everyone is learning and reaching their full potential. The principal, Mr. Henriott, takes the time to know his students and support his staff. They go beyond the regular curriculum to create critical thinkers who are challenged to make the world a better place using the talents they have. We are thrilled by the education our daughter is receiving and enjoy being a part of the Arlington community. Our daughter loves going to school!

The teachers at this school go above and beyond for the students! They care about each student individually and make sure each child is set up for success!

My daughter started kindergarten this year and I couldn't be happier with this school. Her teacher is incredible! She has been very understanding and patient, but has a real concern for academic learning at the same time. I trust that she is in good hands and her education is too... that is saying a lot!

Last modified Arlington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.