Bad
Good

My daughter was going burkhart nows she going adams she getting the help she needed and not be bully adams is wonderful glad i moved to franklin township

I have a 5th grader and a 2nd grader currently enrolled in Adams & I have to say, I will not even consider moving away from this school. My 2nd grader has learning difficulties in math & spelling and the teachers and principle have been wonderfully dedicated to getting her the assistance she needs. Everyone I have ever met here is warm and friendly and welcoming. I love this school!

My daughter switched from a private school to this school for many reasons. After spending 4 years in a private setting and all of that money I thought she would be so advanced but find her behind in Math and Language. I think it is a wonderful school. I would never spend the money on private again. Many blessings for these dedicated staff members and also for the discpline that is enforced and followed. I was also amazed at how well the students treat each other compared to our last school. Great Job

I am completely thrilled with my daughter's first year at Adam's Elementary. I hope that all of the teachers are as nice as her kindergarten teacher. We have another daughter who starts there in the fall, and we are looking forward to another great year at Adam's.

I have worked at several different schools and I have to say that this school is one of the most mediocre environments I've ever seen. The methods of instruction and the type of leadership lacks vision and creativity. There is an overall unwillingness to bring this school into the future.

All three of my children have gone to Adams Elementary and i must say that all three of them loved it. The principal is the nicest lady and the teachers treat the students very well.

My daughter was a 3rd grader at Adams Elementary. I had by far the worst experience that I could have had. The Principal talks to parent's in a completely unacceptable way. I do not believe that she has a care or love in her heart for the children. My daughter ended the year on the A/ B honor roll but was still not treated very nicely.

Adams has some of the most caring and passionate teachers and assistants. My daughter has attended Adams for 4 year's and she is a special need's student, and throughout that time they have not lost any drive to help those kid's succeed to acomplish the most demenial task that we take for granted or something as complicated as a computer. In other word's they are great, thank you Adams and staff for caring the way you do. Mike Hemmelgarn

Last modified Mary Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.