A0143fae05db50ef5084921ad5047b88a94e6277-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Mary Adams Elementary School 5003413 5

Posted December 31, 2012
I have a 5th grader and a 2nd grader currently enrolled in Adams & I have to say, I will not even consider moving away from this school. My 2nd grader has learning difficulties in math & spelling and the teachers and principle have been wonderfully dedicated to getting her the assistance she needs. Everyone I have ever met here is warm and friendly and welcoming. I love this school!

Mary Adams Elementary School 4523366 5

Posted May 09, 2011
My daughter switched from a private school to this school for many reasons. After spending 4 years in a private setting and all of that money I thought she would be so advanced but find her behind in Math and Language. I think it is a wonderful school. I would never spend the money on private again. Many blessings for these dedicated staff members and also for the discpline that is enforced and followed. I was also amazed at how well the students treat each other compared to our last school. Great Job

Mary Adams Elementary School 2682487 5

Posted April 17, 2011
I am completely thrilled with my daughter's first year at Adam's Elementary. I hope that all of the teachers are as nice as her kindergarten teacher. We have another daughter who starts there in the fall, and we are looking forward to another great year at Adam's.

Mary Adams Elementary School 3625847 0

Posted May 13, 2009

Mary Adams Elementary School 3501529 2

Posted March 04, 2009
I have worked at several different schools and I have to say that this school is one of the most mediocre environments I've ever seen. The methods of instruction and the type of leadership lacks vision and creativity. There is an overall unwillingness to bring this school into the future.

Mary Adams Elementary School 3095593 5

Posted July 06, 2008
All three of my children have gone to Adams Elementary and i must say that all three of them loved it. The principal is the nicest lady and the teachers treat the students very well.

Mary Adams Elementary School 2454177 2

Posted July 21, 2007
My daughter was a 3rd grader at Adams Elementary. I had by far the worst experience that I could have had. The Principal talks to parent's in a completely unacceptable way. I do not believe that she has a care or love in her heart for the children. My daughter ended the year on the A/ B honor roll but was still not treated very nicely.

Mary Adams Elementary School 2200303 5

Posted March 06, 2007
Adams has some of the most caring and passionate teachers and assistants. My daughter has attended Adams for 4 year's and she is a special need's student, and throughout that time they have not lost any drive to help those kid's succeed to acomplish the most demenial task that we take for granted or something as complicated as a computer. In other word's they are great, thank you Adams and staff for caring the way you do. Mike Hemmelgarn

Mary Adams Elementary School 764374 3

Posted June 15, 2004
Some of the teachers at this school could care less about the well-being of the children. The good teachers are in the lower grades, and the upper grades are full of teachers needing to retire. The gym and art teachers give 'C' to honor roll students and fail to mention concerns during the last grading period. If your child has any type of special needs, they will surely get lost in the shuffle if the teacher does not want to help. The principal stands for the teachers and not the children, which could create problems if there are issues with a teacher. One stupid rule talking during lunch which causes the children to receive several strike marks during the year, which brings their grades down. Several parents have pulled their children from this school due to lack of leadership

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Mary Adams Elementary School
7341 East Stop 11 Road, Indianapolis, IN  46259
(317) 862-2065
Mary Adams Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.