Bad
Good

My daughter is still new to ips from a township school. She has also been to a charter school, since being at Christian Park I have seen a total 360 in my daughters attitude. I have no problem getting her up in the morning and most of the time she is up and ready on her own. She has made so many friends and she loves all her teachers. Sending her here was the best decision! Its great to see her go to school with a smile on her face and ready for the day!

This school has no diversity amoungst teaching staff. The Principle, front office staff, and teachers are biased and rude. I was glad to take my daughter out of this school and though I have to travel a great distance to her new school, the way she has blossomed and accelerated are well worth it. She left the 5th grade having been taught very little.

My children are returning to this school after attending a charter school. The first time I enter the building I was blown away, it was so different, so quiet, so orderly compared to my childrens old school. So far I have been seeing good results from my children. I am so glad I changed schools. On a scale of 1 to 10 my children say this school is a 8.5 compared to their old school.

There are so many great reviews here but nobody pressed on the stars! This is a great school with dedicated, passionate, experienced, and well educated teachers.

Christian park is a great school where the teachers are some of the nicest, the atmosphere is one of learning and growth and my children loved their time there.

Both of my children go to school 82 and have all of their school years and they love this school.Mrs Meyers makes the school feel like home and all of the teachers give 110 % of them selves to everyone.

My daughter absolutely loves going to school!!!! She is in 2nd grade and her teacher, Mrs. Coverdale, is the greatest!!! She always has new and exciting ways to teach them so Kaitlyn is never bored!

All of the teachers at school 82 are passionate about seeing all children succeed.

Last modified Christian Park School 82 is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.