Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Mt child is new to Attucks this year and it has been amazing. The staff and atmosphere is wonderful for a child wi th health issues.

It is a safe school because there aren't any gangs. There are very few fights. A good education is achievable if the students work hard but the students have to do it. There are very few good teachers. They set high standards for the students but consistently fail to deliver on their end. I was very disappointed to see the former principal spending so much time at the coffee shops and restaurants across the street from the school. She has been replaced so hopefully the school can be on the right path as it was when Mr. Faulkens and Mr. Douglass ran the school.

I'm the proud parent of an extremely intelligent 7th Grader that also attended Attucks in the 6th Grade. The principal allows my son to spread his academic wings and take classes that are well above his grade level; and quite successfully I might add. He is currently taking 9th Grade Honors Eng, Alg II, Chem, as well as Geom on-line. He is preparing to take Pre-Cal this summer and for 8th Grade he is slated to take AP Eng, AP Cal, Physics, and World History. Attucks is the best keep secret in all of Indianapolis!!!!

Attucks is a very good school. I currently go there and it's ok but the teachers are very strict sometimes but sometimes yo can have fun with your teachers. They also have great thinggs 7th grade take algebra at as early as a grade they have great classes!

If you are willing to work and try or grades with a goal for a medical career in mind, this is the school

My son just completed his first year at Crispus Attucks as an 8th grader. I was very nervous about sending him to such a large school but to date, I have been very impressed. Mr. Faulkens and his staff run that school well. My children have been to private schools and charter schools. I can honestly say that my son is receiving a quality education. I am honored for my children to attend there.

I think that Attucks just needs to add more. I mean, the teachers are great and I'm already way ahead in my education as a freshman because I go there. But, I think they need to add more classes because they just have the basics and that's not good enough if people expect Attucks to become a top high school.

attucks is a very bad school i do not think they are ready to bcome a real high school. i am a former student and i am sooo happy that i left i now go to brhs and i am dooin a very good job attucks use to be a good school but now they are doing to much..... its seemz as if they forgot about the education.............

I go there and it is a great school the rule are a little stirn but fair.

Last modified Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.