Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=1140+doctor+martin+luther+king+junior+street,indianapolis,in+46202&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=ueeilubc_3m094nozpll4msilty=

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12)

GreatSchools rating:

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 4792089 5

Posted April 29, 2012
I'm the proud parent of an extremely intelligent 7th Grader that also attended Attucks in the 6th Grade. The principal allows my son to spread his academic wings and take classes that are well above his grade level; and quite successfully I might add. He is currently taking 9th Grade Honors Eng, Alg II, Chem, as well as Geom on-line. He is preparing to take Pre-Cal this summer and for 8th Grade he is slated to take AP Eng, AP Cal, Physics, and World History. Attucks is the best keep secret in all of Indianapolis!!!!

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 4081225 5

Posted March 09, 2010

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 4038615 5

Posted February 05, 2010

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 3974760 0

Posted December 09, 2009
Attucks is a very good school. I currently go there and it's ok but the teachers are very strict sometimes but sometimes yo can have fun with your teachers. They also have great thinggs 7th grade take algebra at as early as a grade they have great classes!

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 3952198 1

Posted November 17, 2009

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 3758924 0

Posted August 11, 2009
If you are willing to work and try or grades with a goal for a medical career in mind, this is the school

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 2705265 0

Posted June 24, 2009
My son just completed his first year at Crispus Attucks as an 8th grader. I was very nervous about sending him to such a large school but to date, I have been very impressed. Mr. Faulkens and his staff run that school well. My children have been to private schools and charter schools. I can honestly say that my son is receiving a quality education. I am honored for my children to attend there.

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 3424010 0

Posted January 22, 2009

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 3398692 0

Posted January 08, 2009

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) 3318898 4

Posted November 02, 2008
I think that Attucks just needs to add more. I mean, the teachers are great and I'm already way ahead in my education as a freshman because I go there. But, I think they need to add more classes because they just have the basics and that's not good enough if people expect Attucks to become a top high school.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12)
1140 Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Street, Indianapolis, IN  46202
Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School (9-12) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.