Bad
Good

I LOve This School.. My Daughter Had The Option to Switch This Year But She Chose to Stay.. So Yeh Id Say She Loves It To...She Has Been Here Since Kindergarten...

I think this school is unbelieveable. I do not agree with not involving and making parents accountable for their children. I do not like the staff nor the way the have no respect for my child. I have brought my child from a township to a public school and 30 days in it has been nothing but regret for my family and I. My son does not enjoy school anymore and he does not like the staff either. I have written complaints and have called school over theiving from my child on mulitple occasions and no response or explanation is given. There is no responsible adult there th buck-up and take responsibility for our "future leaders." I am slowly dreading a future of under-acheivers and mis-guided youth. Where do we go from here?

Last modified Daniel Webster School 46 is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.