Daniel Webster School 46 1

Posted February 28, 2012
I think this school is unbelieveable. I do not agree with not involving and making parents accountable for their children. I do not like the staff nor the way the have no respect for my child. I have brought my child from a township to a public school and 30 days in it has been nothing but regret for my family and I. My son does not enjoy school anymore and he does not like the staff either. I have written complaints and have called school over theiving from my child on mulitple occasions and no response or explanation is given. There is no responsible adult there th buck-up and take responsibility for our "future leaders." I am slowly dreading a future of under-acheivers and mis-guided youth. Where do we go from here?

Daniel Webster School 46 4

Posted September 21, 2008

Daniel Webster School 46 1

Posted July 26, 2006

Daniel Webster School 46 5

Posted September 05, 2004

Daniel Webster School 46 5

Posted June 03, 2004
I love school #46.This is the only school that finally did test my son and find his learning disability.Now he is finally getting the help he needs.And let me add the teachers are great!

Daniel Webster School 46 2

Posted March 06, 2004
This school is not equipped to handle special needs children. The school doesn't have enough teachers and doesn't have a school psychologist to test the special needs children within a timely matter, they hold these children back for one or two years sometimes longer before they complete the testing. This procedure is unfair to the children. The teacher ratio to the number of children is way to high. That is why we have so many children failing to learn what is taught.

Daniel Webster School 46
1450 South Reisner Street, Indianapolis, IN  46221
Last modified Daniel Webster School 46 is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Webster School 46 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top