Indianapolis, IN

Elder W. Diggs School 42 5

Posted January 05, 2015
Best IPS in NW Indianapolis area. My siblings attended, I myself attended, my nephews and nieces attended and soon my children will attend as well. The office staff are great as well as some teachers. The teachers are dedicated, there are still teachers there when my siblings and I had and our kids now have to this day. They offer great acceleration programs and offer the chance to inspire children at young ages. I don't see how anyone could rate this school to "1 star" defiantly not anywhere close to the worth. Elder W. Diggs School #42 named in honor of Kappa Alpha Psi INC. Elder W. Diggs, he was known for his instrests and profession in education. Highest recognized member of achievement. With a rich history like that, there's no way the school will have mm such degrading ratings. Today is January 5, 2015. Today is indeed founders day for #J5 Kappa Alpha Psi Inc. We not only recognize the frat but the school too for choosing such class for an IPS. Diggs. Jets. Pledge.

Elder W. Diggs School 42 1

Posted May 21, 2006

Elder W. Diggs School 42
1002 West 25th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46208
Last modified Elder W. Diggs School 42 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elder W. Diggs School 42 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top