Indianapolis, IN

Emmerich Manual High School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
My school... there is soo much to say about it. It's just like another home to me and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. If I had to I would chain myself to the school that way I didn't have to leave. The teachers there are dedicated and The students somehow find someway to understand each other but don't get me wrong we have our flaws, but what school doesn't? I believe that my school is one of the best because I found a sense of belonging in all the chaos we call society.

Emmerich Manual High School 5

Posted September 18, 2007
I think that the school is a very good school to send your kids to.

Emmerich Manual High School
2405 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46225
(317) 217-1983
Last modified Emmerich Manual High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emmerich Manual High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top