Indianapolis, IN
After care: No

Ernie Pyle School 90 5

Posted May 27, 2013
This school really is a gem. They have high standards for their teachers, staff, and students. The student are very well educated on THEIR responsibilities along with the parents and teachers. The students are taught to be respectable, something that I think is found lacking these days. I really love the staff there! They are genuinely interested in their students well being.

Ernie Pyle School 90 5

Posted April 16, 2013
My son is autistic and speech delayed and I feel his preschool teacher as well as all the staff I have come to meet show how much they care for my son. His teacher sends me notes and emails about his progress weekly and I am very please with the improvement my son has made. THANK YOU

Ernie Pyle School 90

Posted April 20, 2010
Teachers and Principal care about the children learning.

Ernie Pyle School 90
3351 West 18th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46222
Last modified Ernie Pyle School 90 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ernie Pyle School 90 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top