Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Francis Scott Key Elementary School 103 0

Posted August 18, 2009
This school is a well kept secret in Indianapolis. It is very clean, teachers hold high expecations of their students, the principal is warm and caring, and the students are well-behaved. Forget sending your child to a charter school on the Eastside of Indianapolis and send him/her here! You won't be sorry!

Francis Scott Key Elementary School 103 4

Posted October 05, 2005
I have a third grader at Francis Scott Key and he loves all the teachers and staff. I am proud to send my so here.

Francis Scott Key Elementary School 103 4

Posted May 26, 2005
I have a 5th grade student who attends IPS #103. I am very pleased with our experience. I can truly say that her teacher cared about her success. We had very good communication, whether good or bad. I believe the contributed to her success.

Francis Scott Key Elementary School 103
3920 Baker Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46235
Last modified Francis Scott Key Elementary School 103 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francis Scott Key Elementary School 103 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top