Posted November 11, 2013
THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL i have ever been in, the children are disrespectful cursing all the time and alot of ppl were getting bullied. I got bullied 24/7 because everyone knew i hated drama and fighting and that i was nice. Also, the teachers (50%) were rude and did not care. I reccomend not to go.

Posted June 12, 2013
This is not a very good school. We transferred to Northwest after moving here to Indy. The staff is unprofessional (fist fighting with each other in front of students) for just an example. I've been hung up on by the registrar. There is a sense of "not caring" in the school. It seems that the teachers care more about 2:30 then the children's educations that they're paid to teach. Hopefully, next year the staff will be more caring, seeing how supposedly they are getting some new staff. I pray for the kids that attend this school, including my child. They need a safe place to learn where the teachers care.

Posted April 10, 2013
I am pulling my daughter out and do NOT advise ANYONE to allow their kids to go here. WAY TO MUCH BULLYING and teachers nseeing it and do NOTHING. I have been in there many times over the bullying and my child has told every teacher she knows, the dean, the principle, the counclers, and the cops and NOBODY will listen!!!!!!

Posted September 05, 2009
Principle Larry Yarrell is an excellent leader, and always has the best interest of our children at heart. We're fortunate to have him.

Posted February 21, 2009
This school is filled with Ivy Leage level teachers

Posted March 11, 2008

Posted December 14, 2007

Posted December 03, 2007

Northwest Community High School (9-12) 3

Posted September 06, 2006

Posted February 23, 2004

Northwest Community High School (9-12)
5525 West 34th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46224
Last modified Northwest Community High School (9-12) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest Community High School (9-12) Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.