Paul I Miller Elementary School 114 4

Posted June 10, 2013
My son has went to this school since Kindergarten, & he just guaduated from 114 today. The school could use a little work with disabled/troubled children but overall it was a good school &very glad to of had him there throughout his entire elementary years.

Paul I Miller Elementary School 114 3

Posted April 23, 2010
My 2 children have attended this school since kindergarten & now 1 of my children is going into the 4th grade & the other is going into the 2nd grade. Now don't get it wrong I like this school but both of my children are disabled one being bipolar, PDD, Learning disabiled, & has a speech impairment & the other has ADHD & a learning disability. I am very thankful that they awarded my son a one on one teacher (Ms. Long is the best:) but I am not very happy about him telling me that he doesn't have any friends & that he is in a isolated room with just him & Ms. Long most of the day, I really would like for him to interact with children his age more often because this is the world & he needs to be apart of it.

Paul I Miller Elementary School 114 1

Posted July 25, 2007

Paul I Miller Elementary School 114 3

Posted May 18, 2007

Paul I Miller Elementary School 114 5

Posted December 01, 2003
I have a child who is not just white but hispanic that recently was moved from one IPS scjool to this one and I feel that this is one of the better IPS schools. The kindergarten program is why he was moved. At 114 they have a developmental kindergarten; the teacher is one of the best.

Paul I Miller Elementary School 114
2251 Sloan Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46203
Last modified Paul I Miller Elementary School 114 is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul I Miller Elementary School 114 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.