Bad
Good

My son has went to this school since Kindergarten, & he just guaduated from 114 today. The school could use a little work with disabled/troubled children but overall it was a good school &very glad to of had him there throughout his entire elementary years.

My 2 children have attended this school since kindergarten & now 1 of my children is going into the 4th grade & the other is going into the 2nd grade. Now don't get it wrong I like this school but both of my children are disabled one being bipolar, PDD, Learning disabiled, & has a speech impairment & the other has ADHD & a learning disability. I am very thankful that they awarded my son a one on one teacher (Ms. Long is the best:) but I am not very happy about him telling me that he doesn't have any friends & that he is in a isolated room with just him & Ms. Long most of the day, I really would like for him to interact with children his age more often because this is the world & he needs to be apart of it.

Last modified Paul I. Miller School 114 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.