Riverside Elementary School 44 4

Posted August 05, 2013
After reading the reviews I wondered if it was the same school. The school has a new principal and many new teachers who do a great job. My child loves it there, sings in the choir, and her teachers all have impressive technology to use, and they do every day. I don't know when it was remodeled, but it was, and the paint is pretty and the floors shiny.

Riverside Elementary School 44 1

Posted March 24, 2010
I do not like this school at all. the students are unruly and when incidents happen the teachers do not contact the parents. This is my children's first and last year going to this school. This school needs a major over haul.

Riverside Elementary School 44 1

Posted July 19, 2009
My daughter attended this school last year and I was so unhappy with everything the school offered and the techer and the staff all together. She got paid little attention, the school was rude to me all the time and the dress code was not enforced until they made her take off her tights when she was wearing a skirt. I told them to not make her change until the contact me and after that everyday they complained about her uniform. DO NOT send your child here.

Riverside Elementary School 44 2

Posted August 26, 2003

Riverside Elementary School 44
2033 Sugar Grove Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46202
Last modified Riverside Elementary School 44 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Elementary School 44 Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.