Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=653+north+somerset+avenue,indianapolis,in+46222&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=tq21tdap9qvsem3et2rwmbtesbu=

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 3999779 5

Posted January 07, 2010

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 3651806 0

Posted May 28, 2009
My son' attended School #67 from kindergarten through 6th grade and I really think that this is a great school with excellent teachers and an excellent principal who really cares that the students are receiving a good education. Love this school!

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 3370476 0

Posted December 12, 2008
i think 67 is the best school that my kids ever went to and i wish my daughter still went there my son is in the 4th grade and all the teachers are will nice to him and i would not change a thing my be the uniforms but ever thing else is cool

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 3236018 5

Posted September 10, 2008

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 3008492 0

Posted May 12, 2008
This school has a problem with bullying. The teachers and administrators approach is to ignore it.

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 1396916 4

Posted November 22, 2005
IPS has gotten a bad reputation as a whole, but school 67 has quality teachers who really teach. I moved far away from IPS boundaries, but if I had to let my kids go to an IPS school I would definately pick 67. It's also got better special education services than the township schools around Indianapolis. The school is very old and needs air conditioning. The Montesorri program is good but you have to sign up for it really early to get in.

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 1069201 5

Posted March 12, 2005
67 also has a Montessori program. Teachers really care and give much of their spare time to enhance the children's learning experience without pay. Some families pay BIG $ for private Montessori schools, here it is free!

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 888238 5

Posted September 26, 2004
School 67 is the best school my kids ever been at and i'm glad there at a school 67 where there's a lot of teachers who care and they teach them right from wrong and i think 67 needs to win school of the year because theres teachers in there who are real great and I'm proud of that school. Theres teacher who help kids with speech and a lot more the office ladies and the princibals are very nice and they teach you not to be bullying other kids because someone can get hurt. they teach you to be nice to one another and one day I hope steven foster gets a award for the best school even if they dont I think they're the best.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67
653 North Somerset Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46222
Stephen Collins Foster Elementary School 67 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.