Posted March 17, 2014
My son has attend Forest Glen since 1st grade. We have been extremely happy with every aspect of the school. Teachers are attentive and welcome parents in the classroom. Their communication with parents is also exceptional through computer, phone, and Friday folders. Students who follow the immersion program throughout school and graduate end up at the top of their graduating class. They also have experienced a small school environment since they have been with the same 50 students since kindergarten - this also increases parental engagement because we all know each other.

Posted November 21, 2013
Well love Forest Glen. My kids are learing Spanish and English at the same time. Outstanding teaches and kids!

Posted August 21, 2013
Forest Glen has an amazing language imersion program, that really gives the kids a leg up in all aspects of cognitive development.

Posted January 04, 2013
This is our third year at Forest Glen and we love it. Our son is in the full immersion program and it is amazing how much Spanish he has learned in three years. The school provides a wonderful multi-cultural and racially diverse environment that we wanted for our children. Families are involved in the school and we couldn't be happier!

Posted May 17, 2010
we have an amazing school with great teachers and a wonderful family support system.

Posted September 25, 2009
They have one of the most diverse programs I have seen. They truly welcome each student and help them become their personal best.

Posted September 22, 2009
My kids LOVE school. This is our first year there and we feel like part of the family. The entire staff is willing to assist. They address your concerns immediately. And the curriculum...words can't express. My firends loved this school and it came highly recommended now I see why. In a word Forest Glen can be defined as 'Extended Family' okay that's two :) I love my children new school and they do too.

Posted September 22, 2009
I love Forest Glen because of the dedication and support that the teachers demonstrate. Everyone that I have come into contact with has been nothing but supportive towards my sons and I and I really appreciate feeling like they are going the extra mile for all of their students.

Posted September 21, 2009
Forest Glen Elementary School is a great school for my daughter to attned. She is learning spanish and expanding her 'big words!' My wife and I are very pleased with Forest Glen and wish all the best in the years to come.

Posted September 21, 2009
The school is much like a family to me, my daughter loves getting up in the morning and going to school.

Forest Glen Elementary School
6333 Lee Road, Indianapolis, IN  46236
Last modified Forest Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Glen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.