Bad
Good

Harrison Hill is a wonderful school. While it depends on the teacher your child is assigned, overall my girls have had a wonderful experience. We have been involved in Family engagement nights, iStep information sessions and the township has excellent and timely communication.

I only gave four stars right now because it has been some time since I've had anything to do with Harrison Hill. My daughter attended there beginning 2008-2009, when we moved to Indianapolis and finished there in 2009-2010 when we moved to a different part of Lawrence Township. While all things have their ups and downs, pros and cons... I am very much satisfied with Lawrence Township in general. One thing about this site is that it really can only give you stats without personal input from individuals like me. Those stats don't tell you how hard the Township works at keeping open communication with parents; the dedication I've seen from any of the staff I've dealt with; as well as the hard work they put into keeping performing arts in the system while so many others have done away with them. I LOVE Lawrence Township and my daughter has loved her schools and the great majority of her teachers (now in High School). This site simply does not do them justice.

Last modified Harrison Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.