Bad
Good

Posted March 19, 2016
Harrison Hill is a wonderful school. While it depends on the teacher your child is assigned, overall my girls have had a wonderful experience. We have been involved in Family engagement nights, iStep information sessions and the township has excellent and timely communication.

Harrison Hill Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2014
I only gave four stars right now because it has been some time since I've had anything to do with Harrison Hill. My daughter attended there beginning 2008-2009, when we moved to Indianapolis and finished there in 2009-2010 when we moved to a different part of Lawrence Township. While all things have their ups and downs, pros and cons... I am very much satisfied with Lawrence Township in general. One thing about this site is that it really can only give you stats without personal input from individuals like me. Those stats don't tell you how hard the Township works at keeping open communication with parents; the dedication I've seen from any of the staff I've dealt with; as well as the hard work they put into keeping performing arts in the system while so many others have done away with them. I LOVE Lawrence Township and my daughter has loved her schools and the great majority of her teachers (now in High School). This site simply does not do them justice.

Harrison Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2006
I have seen wonderful things from Harrison Hill. I wholeheartedly believe that the Harrison Hill teachers are the hardest working teachers anywhere! Thank you HH teachers for your dedication and love. You are truly called to do what you do!

Harrison Hill Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2006
Protect your children from this school. If you have questions, please email me or call me at (317)709-2674. ~Kathy

Posted December 09, 2004
I think harrison hill is a very good school, my child is learning a lot in this school, I am very sorry that this is her last year there, she talks highly of her teacher,Ms. Rutherford, she has been a good role model for Cassie this year, she is a very kind teacher, never disrespectful toward this parent, and my daughter really enjoys going to school now, she likes school so much that she even plays school,when school is out in the evening at home. I appreciate the effect that Harrison Hill has had on my child this year. Thank you for all your work and effort Ms. Rutherford. Sincerely Yours Angelle Akers, parent of Cassandra Akers

Posted October 11, 2004
I believe the principal does a great job interacting with the students and their parents. This school has many opportunities for our young children to succeed in more than just academics. Many thanks goes out to Harrison Hill Elementary.

Harrison Hill Elementary School
7510 East 53rd Street, Indianapolis, IN  46226
Last modified Harrison Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.