Posted November 21, 2012
My child is a Junior at Lawrence Central. Our Family has found the teachers to be very qualified and caring. There is diversity at the school that we believe will prepare our child for the real world. They offer a great curriculum for college bound students that is challenging. We are happy with our decision to send our daughter there. She feels safe there. When I ask is there bullying at her school she says not really. They have had 3 new principals in the last three years but the teachers continue to do a great despite the change.

Lawrence Central High School 3

Posted January 31, 2009

Posted January 22, 2009
I think LC rocks and I like how they teach anad how the teachers are willing to help students are are sincer about it...i may just be a freashman and it may only be a couple of weeks into the 2nd semester but im telling you it's a great school and they really care about our saftey and well-being and our educations....

Lawrence Central High School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
I graduated from LC in 1968. My two oldest children graduated in 87 and 93. I have a child in 10th at the present. I have remained living in Lawrence because of the school system. They do their very best to see that EACH student graduates. Some of the parents need to go back to being parents and HELP the schools to see that their children succeed. Sure there are times you don't agree with every teacher, but could you do a better job? Personally I think Lawrence Central is still a first rate school on all counts!

Posted October 20, 2008
Great sport band choir and color guard, clubs and young life

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008

Lawrence Central High School 3

Posted March 25, 2008

Posted December 25, 2007
The counselors made sure my daughter had the best possible chance of succeding through her four years at LC. And she did! She graduated with the IB diploma and went on to Rose-H. Institute!

Lawrence Central High School 2

Posted December 10, 2007
I attended Lawrence Central from 2003 to 2006, and am glad to be done. Yes, there are good teachers, and the school's curriculum prepared me very well for college, but my overall experience was disappointing. The administration does a very poor job of enforcing safety and discipline. Also, some of the support staff members are very rude. If you are concerned about your child's safety, I wound not recommend LC.

Lawrence Central High School
7300 East 56th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46226
Last modified Lawrence Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews.