Bad
Good

We have 2 children in Skiles Test who are very happy and learning above their grade levels. The teachers have been wonderful to find challenging work to advance their learning. My children make excellent grades and pass Istep. They have great friends and are involved in clubs that are offered. The staff is excellent and they do not tolerate bullying. I couldn't ask for more!

When my son first attended the school four years ago with Lawrence Township redistricted the township I was very concerned. The first two years were challenging as the school was going through transition and I wasn't sure it was the right school for me. But now my son is now entering his 4th year there I can say this was the right school for my son. The teachers genuinely do care and will work with your child. Also the principal, Mrs. Radford, is so welcoming and makes time for each student and for the parent to discuss concerns. They have an awesome STEM program in which my son truly enjoys. I can honestly say that this school will challenge your child but will also encourage your child to build confidence even if they are not up to grade level. I would highly recommend Skiles Test.

The teachers here are excellant, they have raised mys son's self esteem and his grades went up

Thus far, we have not been happy with the education our child is recieving at this school. The teacher sends information typed out for parents and in her writing I have found countless grammatical and typo errors in her work, yet she is being paid to teach and critique my childs work. My child has been bullied and school and bus staff have failed to provide an environment in which my son feels safe. We are exhausting all possibilities to transfer our child to another school. From what I have learned about SKiles Test, it appears as if this school is nothing more than a 'pretty' inner city school. Furthermore, it appears that Lawrence Township is trying to fly on the coat-tail of their history of being a top rated program while in fact it no longer sits even close to the top of the mountain.

Last modified Skiles Test Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.