Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My autistic son attends 1st grade at Sunnyside Elementary school. The support staff and resource teachers are so caring and work hard to give my son the tools he needs in order to integrate into a typical classroom setting. They honestly care about him and want him to succeed socially and academically. I am so blessed to have these wonderful people working with my son. I feel like I'm able to express my opinion openly so that we're able to work together to create and implement the best strategies for encouraging appropriate behavior at school AND at home. So very thankful. I love Sunnyside!

The students are gross-minded. It was horrible for my son! Don't ever take your kid there.

Sunnyside is a wonderful school, every teacher cares for the kids and has the best intrest of the students in mind at all times.

This is one of the worst schools we have had our son at. Years ago this was a good school and district, but now its horrible. They are all below the state standards at this point. Do yourself and your child a favor and find a better school. We move into this area and sold our house and moved out within months to get out of this district.

We have had our daughter at Sunnyside for 4 years now and been very pleased with the program, excellent staff and environment. Our 7 year son started this year in first grade and we are again, equally impressed. Both children enjoy the school, their grades, and scores are well above average and we feel that they are receiving a very good education.

Last modified Sunnyside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.