Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

There are not enough positive things that I could say about this school. The entire staff is completely dedicated to fostering the best learning environment possible for each and every student. There is a strong sense of community in this school.

Small classroom sizes, great teachers & staff. Lots of parent participation and volunteers opportunities, open line of communication between parents, teachers and staff. Very hands-on educational experience for the students.

Amy Beverland is a great school! Our family loves Amy Beverland because the teachers and adminstration have high expectations for students and push them to their full potential, while being caring, kind, and differentiating for all students. My child loves the school of communication and loves seeing the student-produced news each day. The family association is very involved and parents have input on what happens at school. The school is extremely welcoming and feels like a true sense of community!

Amy Beverland Elementary is an amazing place. The teachers and staff are so invested in helping students achieve their best as well as helping them feel welcome. They use a variety of learning tools that allow the teachers to individualize work for the students. This allows kids that are ahead of state standards to continue to be challenged and those that need to catch up some support. The school has an active PTO that sponsors wonderful family events each year - First Friday Picnic, Fall Festival, Pancake Breakfast, Family Fun Night and end the year with Communication Night which highlights all of the amazing things the kids have been working on all year. Great school! I can't recommend it enough.

Fabulous school with wonderful teachers. High standardized test scores. Innovative teaching. Great family association with nice families.

We have three children and all have excelled at ABE. Teachers and Staff are wonderful, parent involvement is amazing. I am not impressed with our options in Lawrence Township choices after elementary school and we will need to make a decision with our oldest soon and only wish we had an option like ABE as our children get older.

Both staff and teachers are focused on education and amaze me how well they get the most out of each child based on their ability. My second grader is reading at a 5th grade level, my 5 year old writes and reads better than her 6 and 7 year old friends at other schools. Although I dont know if I will keep my kids in Lawrence schools after elementary, I cant say enough good things about Amy Beverland.

The Pre school of the arts is like somekind of magical enchanted advaenture for my 4 and 5 year olds. Every moorning they are greeted with smiles and hugs from classmates and teachers and they return home having had a full day of academics, arts & Crafts and recess. The Principles and staff handle business matters professionally and recognize me and my children as a part of the AB family. The teachers and their assistants are always positive and providing guidance when needed. At this age my concern is that they enjoy getting up everyday and going to school and my kids wont miss a day. Thank you to the staff @ ABE/POA

I see that the negative comments are about how parents do not feel thier child is being challenged enough. I am a student teacher at Amy Beverland and I can see how one would say this. What some may not be able to see is that this school practices constructivism. This is when the learning is student driven. Our job as teachers is to become the observer and let the students imagination guide thier learning. I can say that my experience at Amy Beverland is very different from other schools. There is not an a lot of homework given because that is the idea of constructivism. If I could give a worried parent a little advise it would be to not be frightened by this style of teaching because I see children get excited about learning everday. Try to research information on constructivism to learn how great it really is.

This school is great! The children get alot one on one attention from the dedicated staff. The children also get a very well rounded education, as the music, art and PE programs are excellent.

Last modified Amy Beverland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.