Jeffersonville, IN

Posted July 03, 2014
My children have been in the school for some time now and we have had a plethora of experiences with staff, teachers and the principal. I'm sad to see that it has such a low rating because our experiences here have been so good. The teachers are really dedicated and concerned for the students, they provide wonderful experience with having little resources. When my children have had issues or problems, the teachers and principal have always been highly responsive to their needs and have worked to find the right solutions. My kids are learning, growing and most importantly, building wonderful self-esteem and confidence in this school.

Posted April 29, 2014
i like my school because its always fun and learny i'm always leaning something new and my teachers help me if something is wrong i think it should improve by letting the students have more free time,yes we get resses and sometimes get to walk on the track its awesome at bridgepoint i think you should come here to and that why i like my school bridge point elementry school

Posted August 12, 2013
I love this school and I couldn't be happier with this school it awesome all the teachers I know are great and wonderful now the office staff do have an attitude sometimes but other than that it is a great school!

Bridgepoint Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2013
It is awesome but my son is getting picked on and I have to call the principal to do something because his 1st grade teacher won't do anything about it!

Posted August 01, 2013
The only complaint I have with Bridgepoint is their office staff. Voelker and Pavey aren't friendly and need to work on their people skills, especially if their chosen profession is to work in an environment surrounded by children. The eye-rolling and demeaning personalities are a disgrace. Other than that, the school is wonderful!!! The teachers are amazing!!!

Posted February 20, 2013
This is our third year in Bridgepoint. I currently have two kids enrolled and my third will start this fall. (my fourth will start in two more years!) We have had wonderful teachers, wonderful experiences, and I feel my children are getting a great education! I am amazed at what they are learning. I am sure I didn't learn this stuff until much older! But the teachers are patient, are not pushy, and are never cruel or belittling to my children. I have attended class events and field trips and witnessed interactions with other students firsthand. Never once have I seen anything that made me feel concerned about my children attending this school. The teachers work well with the students even when problems arise. Once upon a time I heard nothing but bad things about the old principle, a man, I do not remember his name. He left the year before we started, and I feel the current principle, Mrs. Obrien as well as the previous one, Mrs. Igleheart, have made amazing changes in the school. Morale is good, the teachers are motivated, and the students are learning. What more could you ask for!?

Bridgepoint Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2012
The office staff at this school really needs work. Debbie Pavey works in the school's office, She is an extremely angry woman who really does not communicate well with parents. I am hoping the school has a better group of office staff, because you can have a very good school with good teachers...but the office staff can have a large reflection upon the school and tarnish its image.

Bridgepoint Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
I believe that Bridgepoint does an excellant job of reaching the parents of their pupils. They are fair in their treatment of all of the students and do a wonderful job of encouraging the students to do better.

Bridgepoint Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2009
my child does not want to go to school anymore because of the way she is treated here.The way that im treated i just cant get over and 4 once my child is not getting the education she needs and for what because i moved down the street so she has to go to this ghetto school.

Bridgepoint Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2008

Bridgepoint Elementary School
420 Ewing Lane, Jeffersonville, IN  47130
Last modified Bridgepoint Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridgepoint Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top