Jeffersonville, IN
Students enrolled: 2,054

Posted May 29, 2012
Jeffersonville High School is whatever a student makes it. I know it often gets a bad reputation, but it is a great school. The teachers provide an opportunity for amazing education if desired by the student. If caught up in the wrong crowd, sure a student might struggle, but there are plenty good kids at the school. ALL of the staff members are so welcoming and positive too, whether it be someone greeting you in the office, a teacher, or administrative staff. I am proud to say I got through Jeff High without a problem and now have many more student and teacher friends.

Jeffersonville High School 1

Posted May 03, 2011
This is the worst school I have ever dealt with! Do not send your kids here. Fights, drugs,sex...!!

Posted October 13, 2010
I graduated for Jeff and had heard all the bad rumors going into high school. I was afraid I must admit, but I came to find that Jeff was one of the best schools, with some of the best teachers I'd had throughout my years. I can truly say that my experience at Jeff High was great, I wish I could only get back those years. They were probably some of the best years of my life, better than college even. I think those that don't enjoy school or participate are the ones that miss out. Your experience is what you make it, and mine was the time of my life! My little sister will be attending there next year and I only hope her experience at Jeff is as good as mine :) J-E-F-F THE BEST!!!!!

Jeffersonville High School 1

Posted August 07, 2010
I attended and graduated from J.H.S .The experience was not pleasant, for the most part. The atmosphere was chaotic at times.There were many students who could not have cared less about learning anything.

Posted February 08, 2010

Posted January 25, 2010
I graduated from Jeffersonville High and my son is now a senior as well. Although I feel the school is as safe as any other school in our area, all schools have their problems. The teachers are excellent and are willing to help the students beyond the regular class time. The administration at JHS has been very helpful throughout my children's high school years. I would, however, like to see the same grading scales in all Indiana high schools as well would most parents. Overall I feel as if some disciplinary actions are unnecessary. Such as if a child is in an altercation that they did not start they must attend anger management. That is ridiculous and a waste of time and money!

Posted January 11, 2010

Jeffersonville High School 0

Posted December 10, 2009
my child is special needs, high functioning, i feel he is being left behind. Not much expected of him. I think the school needs a mentoring program for children like mine. he is basically muddling through. I am very disappointed in the school. Grade school and middle school were much more prepared for children like him.

Jeffersonville High School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
Jeff high's ratings should be very low. The school caters to jocks, and sports more than to education. The poor teachers cannot hold control over the students in classes as it might step on someone's toes. Education is not the top thing. I am a grandparent of a junior, and graduated 2 children from there, and watched the school go down hill.

Jeffersonville High School 2

Posted April 01, 2009

Jeffersonville High School
2315 Allison Lane, Jeffersonville, IN  47130
Last modified Jeffersonville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jeffersonville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top