Maple Elementary School 5

Posted July 17, 2004
We are very pleased with Maple Elementary. My son was a kindergartener last year and had a great experience. The teachers strive to help the kids achieve at their highest potential and celebrate every accomplishment. I am very confident and excited that my son is creating a great educational foundation at Maple. He loves school and is excited about first grade. I do think a lot of that has to do with the education he's receiving and the staff at Maple but please know that we as parents are also doing our part as a partnership with Maple to make the most of our son's public education. Parental involvement is a must in a successful students educational career! If you are excited and the teachers are excited - guess what - you'll have a child excited by all they have accomplished. Thanks Maple for a great first year!

Maple Elementary School
429 Division Street, Jeffersonville, IN  47130
Last modified Maple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.