Posted April 29, 2014
This is a wonderful school. My grandson Sean is in the 5th grade and I wish he could go back to TJ next year. Everyone knows his name and he knows their names. I like a smaller school because there is more one to one interaction. He has had wonderful teachers from kindergarten to 5th grade. The school seems to support their students. Thank you

Posted March 03, 2009

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted October 02, 2008
My daughter has just started kindergarten at this school. I love it. I wish the PTA would reach out more to new parents. I have signed up and tried to get info but con not seem to get a hold of anyone. But the staff is great they make a real effort to know all the students and parents.

Posted December 16, 2005
Thomas Jefferson is a fantastic school. I have 2 kids that transfered from a school in Jefferson County Kentucky and the difference is wonderful! All the teachers we have had dealings with have a true interest in my children's success and the steps needed to get them to the acheivement level they should be at. TJ provides an outstanding educational foundation for elementary students!

Posted March 30, 2004
I attended this school as a child and now my child attends there. Tomas Jefferson is a great school with a friendly staff. They are always willing to help!

Posted February 13, 2004
I have two children that have attended through all of the elementary grades and have been very pleased with all the teachers. I found them to be willing to go the extra mile for the students. I would rate the school a 10 on the 1 to 10 scale.

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
2710 Hamburg Pike, Jeffersonville, IN  47130
Last modified Thomas Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top