Jeffersonville, IN

W E Wilson Elementary 2

Posted June 23, 2014
I hate this school. It's honestly the worst. If I could have skipped 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. I would've. Don't send your child(ren) to this school.

Posted May 29, 2012
Wilson is a great school for learning and has wonderful caring teachers and staff! I would recommend it to anyone for their children's education.

Posted September 22, 2009
Wilson is a wonderful school. I had two children that went here and have now gone to middle school. I was very happy with all the staff at Wilson. This is a great school.

Posted March 03, 2009

Posted February 13, 2009
Most professionalism of any public school I've encountered and I've been a teacher for 17 years. Excellent school!

W E Wilson Elementary 4

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted October 26, 2008
My two boys are in the fifth and first grades and this school is absolutely wonderful. Right after they started Mrs. K. called to tell me what a delight they were, talk about a great personal touch!

Posted December 14, 2006
I agree with all the comments thus far. Wilson is an excellent school. My daughter is in first grade there, and they have been wonderful. The teachers and staff all go out of their way to make it the best experience ever. Mrs K truly deserves an award for all the effort she puts into the school. And the teachers as well. They are all wonderful... truly angels! I look forward to many more years at Wilson. Signed, Satisfied Parent!

Posted July 20, 2006
I cant say enough wonderful things about wilson. My daughters first year was so wonderful. Her teacher Mrs. Slaughter was great as well as Mrs. K. the principal. thanks for a great year.

Posted May 26, 2006
My son has had a wonderful experience this year in Kindergarten and we look forward to many more years at Wilson. His teacher and his assistant were excellent. They gave me opportunity to come in and observe the class. My son loved his 'VIP' week. He was able to share his favorite snack with his classmates (Krispie Kreme donuts). I really enjoyed the weekly Success-A-grams. It provided great up-dates. The priciple Ms. K. is wonderful, always there with a smile. Thank you for allowing me time to sit in the 1 st grade classes to help me prepare for next year. I look forward to next year and continued involvement with the PTO.

W E Wilson Elementary
2915 Charlestown Pike, Jeffersonville, IN  47130
Last modified W E Wilson Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W E Wilson Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top