Clark County Middle/High School 5

Posted August 01, 2009
i went to this school it was very good in teaching me how to behave and rewarded me when i did goos

Clark County Middle/High School 5

Posted December 30, 2008
This school is amazing, I never thought I'd get through highschool because of my phobia of people, but being there made me think better with all the help and support of the teachers who also soon become your friends later on. I started going in 7th grade and still attending in 10th and hope to continue all the way through. This school saved me.

Clark County Middle/High School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
This school saved my life! The teacher actually cared what you did with your life. Small class size,lots of attention, and finally a teacher who realized every persons situation is different

Clark County Middle/High School
2710 East 10th Street, Jeffersonville, IN  47130
Last modified Clark County Middle/High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12
Clark County Middle/High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top