Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Westview Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Mrs. Francis has helped our granddaughter, Brylie, in so many ways this year! Brylie is like a different child from when she started kindergarten. She has learned an enormous amount, has gained so much confidence in herself & absolutely lights up when she sees Mrs. Francis. Mrs. Francis was also Brylie's mom's kindergarten teacher & was an outstanding teacher for her!

Westview Elementary School 5

Posted December 12, 2012
My children attended Westview and my family holds this school and its faculty in high esteem. My husband and I frequently visited school during our children's time at Westview and were made to feel welcome by all the staff members. Of course, we came clean and appropriately dressed which seems to be a problem for some Westview parents we've had occasion to smell and observe. Our children's abilities range from gifted to special needs, and we felt that their educational essentials were not only met, but exceeded. Questions were answered in a timely fashion and school to home contact was often initiated by teachers who had POSITIVES to pass on to us. We always felt their genuine care and concern. All children should be fortunate enough attend a school like this one. My husband, children, and I thank Westview putting the foundation in place that has allowed my children to enjoy academic success.

Westview Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2012
In my opinion all the way from the principal to the faculty all their attitudes need to change. The way they treat parents and the students because I have seen were they choose the students they like and anyone that's accused of getting in trouble they are picking on them from that time until the end of the year. Even oif a student is told on by another student because they said so and so hit me, the teachers and principals will automatically believe that it happened even if it didn't happen or try to get both sides of the story because that student has done it before so they assume that it did happen. I believe that the teachers and the principal are putting labels on some students.. I know other people that I have talked to say and feel the same about what I am saying. The office in general are rude to parents if they know or think they have an ADHD child who sometimes may get into trouble but gets in even more trouble because some students may lie and the teacher agree with the student that told because they have already labeled that child and the teacher will lie and say she seen it happen to the principal. .

Westview Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2010
I am a very proud parent of a westview student, and i have had children(multiples) attending there for3 years now. I have never had a problem with going into the schools and being on a first name basis with the teachers and the staff. i have attended many a fieldtrip, and have also been in the classrooms anytime during the day, after checking in the office of course. I also feel that they do a wonderful job with my children and i love the teaching staff. Also my children have been involved in sports and many clubs since they were in headstart. I feel sorry for the lady who had wrote here before that she wasnt able to have her child involved in these wonderful times!

Westview Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2005
Daughter came form another school in Bloomington IN, Westview was behind her current ed level, very basic rudimentary lessons, had to supplement with home schooling as well. No extra curricular for younger grades, very few other parents involvent, was told do not allow parents in classroom, on fieldtrips at all. Was not a very satisfactory year for either our daughter or us.

Westview Elementary School
709 West 6th Street, Jonesboro, IN  46938
Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1