PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 30, 2014
I love the small class sizes as I feel it gives more individualized attention to the students. I feel as parents that we are listened to by teachers and staff members. I feel very comfortable approaching teachers or Mr Walz with any concerns I have. I love that my child gets chapel and a religion class. My child feels safe, secure, and loved at this school! She loves her teachers, staff members, and classmates. I love how they pair up an "upper classman" with a "lower classman" during chapel. I have always said that my child's education and experience at St John is worth every penny I pay. I love Mrs Thornton in extended care. She loves those kids and we are fortunate to have that care offered to us working parents. I feel that my child is treated as an individual and not "another number" in the school. The staff and teachers truly care about the kids.

Posted August 02, 2013
This school is dedicated to educational excellence as well as eternal excellence! Our family was blessed by the dedication of the administration/faculty to our children.

St John Lutheran School

Posted June 12, 2008
Very dedcated staff, that believe in giving students a christian education.

Posted November 21, 2006
St. John does a fantastic job in every area. I have seen many graduates go on to excel in academics and extra-curriculars at the high school level. They are just well-rounded disciples for Christ.

Posted September 11, 2004
I have 3 childeren currently enrolled at St. John's. The primarly reason for sending my children to a parochial school was the Christ centered, traditional values atsmosphere, which is very strong at this school. However, I have been pleasantly surprised by the outstanding educational curriculum they have established and am amazed at the musical opportunities available (praise choir, band, musicals for all grades, piano and violin lessons). The level of commitment by the staff is wonderful, my children love school and are thriving both spiritually and academically.

St John Lutheran School
301 South Oak Street, Kendallville, IN  46755
Last modified St John Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St John Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top