PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love the small class sizes as I feel it gives more individualized attention to the students. I feel as parents that we are listened to by teachers and staff members. I feel very comfortable approaching teachers or Mr Walz with any concerns I have. I love that my child gets chapel and a religion class. My child feels safe, secure, and loved at this school! She loves her teachers, staff members, and classmates. I love how they pair up an "upper classman" with a "lower classman" during chapel. I have always said that my child's education and experience at St John is worth every penny I pay. I love Mrs Thornton in extended care. She loves those kids and we are fortunate to have that care offered to us working parents. I feel that my child is treated as an individual and not "another number" in the school. The staff and teachers truly care about the kids.

This school is dedicated to educational excellence as well as eternal excellence! Our family was blessed by the dedication of the administration/faculty to our children.

Very dedcated staff, that believe in giving students a christian education.

St. John does a fantastic job in every area. I have seen many graduates go on to excel in academics and extra-curriculars at the high school level. They are just well-rounded disciples for Christ.

Last modified St John Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8