Knightstown Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2009
i love the school all the teacher my child have had were great and wondrful. i do i have one problem thought its the grading scale my child is a d aveage but with the stander grading scale she would be a b why do you put such high stander on the grade scale . i think its unfair to my child she works so hard on her work but with grading scale you can not even tell she does. i think you should make like i was in school aA100+ and 90's b the 80'sand so on .why is the grading scale the way the are ? its make me so upset.

Knightstown Elementary School
8632 Indiana 109, Knightstown, IN  46148
Last modified Knightstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knightstown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.