Knightstown Intermediate School 5

Posted August 24, 2013
Knightstown Intermediate has ben great for my daughter. We moved here a year ago and she was very sad for a long time. teachers and counselors have helped her come out of her shell and she is no longer introverted and keeping to herself. she has joind band and made many friends and is an honor roll student!

Knightstown Intermediate School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
Best school ever all the teacher are so nice and I learned a lot you should go to this school

Knightstown Intermediate School 3

Posted April 12, 2011
I agree parents should make there kids do homework but they get CRAZY amounts even kindergarten Seriously? The school I think its nice and half the teachers are good! However the principal is a JOKE.... I pray she leaves and as soon as possible not even teachers like her or agree with how she runs things... parents and teachers agree LEAVE FOR GOOD YOUR NOT WANTED! She makes for a sad excuse for a principal :/ I have faith this school will be great again!

Knightstown Intermediate School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
Maybe the parents should do their job and make their kids do their homework! Compared to the city I recently lived in, these schools are absolutely amazing.

Knightstown Intermediate School 0

Posted April 28, 2009
This school is ridiculous. The special needs for ADHD needs a serious overhaul. Detention everyday for students who don't do their homework. How about the teachers do their jobs and teach the students???

Contact Information

1 Panther Trail
Knightstown, IN 46148

School website

Knightstown Intermediate School
1 Panther Trail, Knightstown, IN  46148
Last modified Knightstown Intermediate School is a public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knightstown Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.