Taylor Primary School 5

Posted June 07, 2012
I have three children who attend Taylor Schools. This past fall, I had a daughter at the Primary Building, a daughter at the Intermediate Building and a son at the Middle School. Our son has Asperger's (in the Autism spectrum) and he receives WONDERFUL care and help from the teachers! This has been true all the way from Kindergarten. My daughters have both scored a Pass + on the Iread test and have had no trouble passing the ISTEP tests. I think the smaller schools do a better job of paying specific attention to the children and I think Taylor has some wonderful teachers.

Taylor Primary School 1

Posted June 06, 2012
This is one of the worse schools in Howard county. The local newspaper reports that they have lost 98 students last school year. My daughter went there for 3 years. Teachers are not helpful or do not care. The PTO is great, but that is the only good thing about this school.

Taylor Primary School 5

Posted April 01, 2006
I could not be happier with the quality of education that my daughter receives from Taylor Primary. She is constantly being academically challenged and given opportunities to explore new topics and areas. I love it that she comes home every day excited to tell me about something new. The staff display their dedication to the children both during and outside of school hours. Our PTO is phenomenal and hosts many activities and events for the kids and families in our community. The other school in Howard County pale in comparison to what Taylor School have to offer.

Taylor Primary School 4

Posted August 25, 2003

Taylor Primary School
5500 Wea Drive, Kokomo, IN  46902
Last modified Taylor Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Taylor Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.