Posted January 22, 2014
I graduated from Taylor and went there K-12 along with both of my brothers. I am now approaching my last year of nursing school and preparing my self to apply for Medical School. My older brother is in his last year of Pharmacy School at Purdue. My little brother is PreMed to be a psychiatrist. All 3 of us graduated from Taylor and went there K-12. I believe this is all because we learned how to properly apply ourselves when we went to Taylor. I will always love this school.

Taylor High School 2

Posted May 02, 2012
Taylor schools have gone down-hill. It has started a new way of "learning" called New Tech. That means that everything is more technology and project based. First of all, the technology is not reliable. In fact, just today, my computer would connect to the Internet, so I tried to shut it down, but it wouldn't even do that. New Tech is also project based, and that is the real problem. Nothing is learning by doing a project. Students spend about 3 weeks (it varies) on a single project, usually more. Hardly any material is covered. Group projects are also a terrible idea. Good students end up with people who don't care, so the good student ends up carrying the other people. If he or she doesn't he/she gets a bad grade even if he/she did the part the group agreed on at the start. It's too much work for one person.I have shed a lot of tears and lost sleep because of the stress. DON'T send your kids to Taylor. There is one good thing, the teachers. They are put in a bad situation without a solution, but they try their hardest. They are all very nice and personable and truly care about the students. Don't put the blame on teachers. They all deserved to be thanked for their efforts.

Taylor High School 3

Posted March 18, 2010

Taylor High School 0

Posted February 26, 2009

Taylor High School 4

Posted July 23, 2008

Posted March 03, 2005
Taylor High School offers my brother and I multiple Advanced Placement (AP) courses, which takes our education to the next level. Taylor has a great art department and genuine teachers. There are many extracurricular activities. As a student, I know how Taylor is growing. This year, Taylor has offered many new clubs: Debate, S.A.D.D., Rotary, Movie club, Book club, Tri-M, and Pep club. Obviously, the competition in sports is resulting in state level teams. The Baseball team in 2001 won state, and the girls basketball team made it to semi-state this year. I play on this team, and I am very happy with the guidance I have received. There are almost as many coaches on the bench as players. There is always someone I can go to if have questions. The Guard and Band have made it to state level. The level of parent involvement is realitively good.

Posted April 26, 2004
- a former student
I graduated from Taylor in 2003. At Taylor the students come first. Every student is treated equal at Taylor. All the teachers at Taylor are highly skilled and they work with each student when help is needed. The principal at Taylor is great she makes an effert to go to every school event.If you have a problem you can go to her and she'll help you out. The principal Taylor has now is a great leader. Thanks for many great years.

Contact Information

3794 County Road E 300 South
Kokomo, IN 46902

School website

Taylor High School
3794 County Road E 300 South, Kokomo, IN  46902
Last modified Taylor High School is a public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.