PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 25, 2012
KCS is an excellent example of what dedicated teachers and parents can do for children. The teachers bring their best every day and the students reflect. They are taught Biblical priniciples and can easily apply these to their everyday lives. It is a joy to experience an atmosphere where kids rally around each other and are respectful to their teachers and each other.

Posted February 23, 2012
My son LOVES going to this school! I hightly recommend this school to ALL parents!!

Posted February 21, 2012
My daughter goes to this school and I love it. She loves it. She has learned so much. The biblical teaching she gets just adds to what we try and teach our children. The teachers are amazing and good examples of christians for the children. My daughter has learned more in this 1 yr of kindergarten than my son who attends a public school in his 2 yrs. I believe the school curriculum is high above the public schools. I would send my kids here no question about it.

Posted February 14, 2012
I have nothing but praise for this school! The staff are excellent and truly live their Christian values. They do have a strong Bible curriculum, but they also have a strong academic curriculum. I feel this gives my kids the best overall, well-rounded education. I also feel they are way ahead of the public schools academically. When I went to my local school and asked the school principal, vice-principal, and academics counselor what my child would learn in Kindergarten, they couldn't answer the question. "We don't know because we are going to a full day Kindergarten next year." I asked what the kids learned last year and their answer was, "We don't know." I went to KCS. The KCS teacher pulled out a schedule of what my son would be doing every 15 minutes and four pages, front and back, of what he would learn by year end. My son has mild sensory issues. The public school refused to help him until he failed even though he was already receiving occupational therapy. KCS has gone out of their way to implement what his counselor suggested. He has really thrived here. I know my daughter will thrive here too. Both kids love this school and don't want to go to a public school.

Posted February 02, 2012
I am very pleased with Kokomo Christian School! My son has attended since Pre-School and is currently in the second grade. The teachers are wonderful, the curriculum is fabulous and my son is getting the best well rounded Christian education. They teach biblical principles that are easy to understand and my son applies those principles daily. It is first and foremost the parent's responsibilities to teach their child(ren) about Christ, but it's nice to have it reinforced at school too! That ministry affects both the hearts and lives of their students and their families. I am very thankful for my own personal growth in Christ by the teacher's examples but for my son's as well. Thank you Kokomo Christian School for doing such a wonderful job! Look forward to seeing you next year!

Kokomo Christian School
2635 South Dixon Road, Kokomo, IN  46902
Last modified Kokomo Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6