1 star

Christian Heritage Academy 1

Posted September 09, 2011
Our daughter went there for 1 very long year (8grade) the school is nothing short of terrible if I wanted to home school my child I would have and for a lot less. The 'pace' system is a joke and when my daughter would have a question about the math they would tell her to watch a video and when she would still have questions they would tell her to watch again! The reason noone could teach her is because none of them know it ask them what is there educational background or what qualifys them to teach and the majority of them its nothing which is ok because they don't actually teach them they have you buy a school program that is used for home schooling and then they shove their belief and judgement on to your child. My daughter only suffered one year and has since been at Northwestern where she has done great! In short do not waste your time or money unless you got to the church.

Christian Heritage Academy
3007 East Carter Street, Kokomo, IN  46901
Last modified Christian Heritage Academy is a Private school that serves grades 2-12
Christian Heritage Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.