Posted May 02, 2012
Our children have attended The Children's Garden since 2006. One of our children is currently attending the school and the older two attended through Kindergarten. Our experience at The Children's Garden has been extremely positive. Mrs. Harp and her assistants provide a caring environment where the children are able to learn at their own pace. Our children have a solid Montessori foundation to build upon and have transitioned easily into public school.

Posted December 04, 2005
Excellent school and learning environment, and best of all, excellent teacher (Mrs. Janice Harp). My son went there for 2 years (PreK-K) and improved tremendously, both academically and socially. Mrs. Harp is a very gentle, nurturing and yet very experienced teacher whom all the kids love. She's truly a blessing from God for our family as she's made tremendously positive impact on my son's overall development. To this day, she's remained to be my son's 1 of his 2 most favorite teachers.

Posted March 02, 2005
My daughter went to school at The Children's garden for three years, pre-K through K. It was a truly safe and loving environment. I could not have asked for a better teacher and role model for my daughter.

The Childrens Garden
1206 South Dixon Road, Kokomo, IN  46902
Last modified The Childrens Garden is a Private school
The Childrens Garden Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.