Kokomo, IN

Agape Garden Montessori School 1

Posted September 03, 2014
This school is understaffed! They claim to have developmental programs, never saw any evidence of this no matter when we visited. We were told they were hiring new people but they just took on more children. Our child was filthy when picked up from the school, not dirty but filthy. We spoke to the director but she never looked into anything. Our child's stay was very short. And one more thing...roaches in the hallways...

Posted September 09, 2011
I have two children in Agape and they both love it! The staff actually bonds with the children it is much more then a job to them its a calling! My children have grown so much since starting the school my only regret is not starting them soonier. I promise anybody who gives them a chance will fall in love with them. I can not say enough good things about them.

Posted November 04, 2009
Agape Garden Montessori is a wonderful preschool in Kokomo, IN. Both of my children attend. The improvement in my two year old son's vocabulary is amazing. Edna Smith and the rest of the staff are so loving and supportive of all the children. I could not imagine entrusting the preschool education of my children to any place else.

Posted February 27, 2009
We are the proud parents of 2 little girls that have been attending Agape Garden Montessori School since November 19th, 2008. When my husband stumbled across the school, he called and said, 'oh, wow, you have to come and check this out right when you get off work. The peace I felt when I walked in the door was amazing!' As if that wasn't enough for us, we met with the director, Edna Smith, that very evening and after talking to her we learned that this just wasn't a Montesorri school, this was her dream--come true!!! Her genuine desire and passion for these children to learn about Christ and regular academics, at their own pace, was such a breath of fresh air! We enrolled them that week and the girls have loved every minute of it. They take care of our girls as if they were their very own!

Posted January 27, 2009

Agape Garden Montessori School
804 South Purdum Street, Kokomo, IN  46901
Last modified Agape Garden Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Agape Garden Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top