PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Children here learn about Jesus the Shepherd and are given life skills that make a difference.

This school is one of the best kept secrets in Kokomo, IN. The staff and director love the children and the children love them. All three of my children were taught by Mrs. Smith and all three are growing up to be successful, responsible adults. If you want your child to have the best head start possible, get them in this school.

This school is understaffed! They claim to have developmental programs, never saw any evidence of this no matter when we visited. We were told they were hiring new people but they just took on more children. Our child was filthy when picked up from the school, not dirty but filthy. We spoke to the director but she never looked into anything. Our child's stay was very short. And one more thing...roaches in the hallways...

I have two children in Agape and they both love it! The staff actually bonds with the children it is much more then a job to them its a calling! My children have grown so much since starting the school my only regret is not starting them soonier. I promise anybody who gives them a chance will fall in love with them. I can not say enough good things about them.

Agape Garden Montessori is a wonderful preschool in Kokomo, IN. Both of my children attend. The improvement in my two year old son's vocabulary is amazing. Edna Smith and the rest of the staff are so loving and supportive of all the children. I could not imagine entrusting the preschool education of my children to any place else.

We are the proud parents of 2 little girls that have been attending Agape Garden Montessori School since November 19th, 2008. When my husband stumbled across the school, he called and said, 'oh, wow, you have to come and check this out right when you get off work. The peace I felt when I walked in the door was amazing!' As if that wasn't enough for us, we met with the director, Edna Smith, that very evening and after talking to her we learned that this just wasn't a Montesorri school, this was her dream--come true!!! Her genuine desire and passion for these children to learn about Christ and regular academics, at their own pace, was such a breath of fresh air! We enrolled them that week and the girls have loved every minute of it. They take care of our girls as if they were their very own!

Last modified Agape Garden Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5