Lafayette Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2013
My son attends first grade, and we are happy we chose to send him to this school. His teachers have been wonderful so far, and all the faculty are pleasant and seem to really enjoy working with and being with the kids.

Lafayette Park Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2012
This is a great school. I love the IB program. My daughter has improved so much since sending her there.I drive across town to take my daughter there, when there is another school across the street from me. My daughters reading has improved greatly since being there. The principal and teachers are hard working and committed to the students.

Lafayette Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2010
Lafayette Park is a growing elementary school that takes pride in the students, parents, and community. The teachers give 100 percent effort to challengeand engage the students while keeping them safe and healthy.

Lafayette Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 18, 2006

Lafayette Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2003

Lafayette Park Elementary School
919 North Korby Street, Kokomo, IN  46901
Last modified Lafayette Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.