Bad
Good

This school holds a special place in their hearts for special needs children. I would not be where I am at with my childs progress without the wonderful administration of Mrs. Hahn and Mrs. Tickfer. They are amazing and you can tell that they actually care about the wellbeing of your child.

My son attends first grade, and we are happy we chose to send him to this school. His teachers have been wonderful so far, and all the faculty are pleasant and seem to really enjoy working with and being with the kids.

This is a great school. I love the IB program. My daughter has improved so much since sending her there.I drive across town to take my daughter there, when there is another school across the street from me. My daughters reading has improved greatly since being there. The principal and teachers are hard working and committed to the students.

Lafayette Park is a growing elementary school that takes pride in the students, parents, and community. The teachers give 100 percent effort to challengeand engage the students while keeping them safe and healthy.

Last modified Lafayette Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.