Bad
Good

Sycamore is a wonderful school! The staff are always friendly. The teachers have been great. They really pay attention to the kids struggles and talents and make adjustments where needed.

My school is awesome. All of the teachers are super nice. I think that others should know that the teachers are very helpful. I like that I get help immediately when i want it. My school could improve by doing nothing. I believe that my school is perfect.

I think the school is good for smart kids that are not labeled and have educated parents. I think the kids are not treated equally. If you move the smart kids from the school then it will not be a great school! The teachers are not creative and they do not stay after school or offer tutoring!!!

Sycamore Elementary School provided an outstanding education for my son. He was in KEY classes in grades K-5, continued in KEY classes at Central Middle School, and is now in AP classes at Kokomo High School. He is now looking at colleges, and I must thank the outstanding principal, teachers, and staff of Sycamore Elementary School for providing the foundation for his future. What I appreciated most was the deep dedication of the principal and teachers to providing students with a well-rounded education. Math and English are indeed important, but they're not the sole measure of student life and learning. I appreciate Sycamore's continued dedication to Science, Social Studies, and the arts. This is a truly outstanding school and an exceptional choice for a student's future.

All of the Staff at this school are Amazing!!! My daughter loves her teachers, and the excitement the teachers bring to the learning process is wonderful...Thank you to all of you at Sycamore

My daughter has gone to Sycamore for 6 years K-5. I love the school and especially the principle Mr. Charlie Hinkle.

Last modified Sycamore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.