Sycamore Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2014
Sycamore is a wonderful school! The staff are always friendly. The teachers have been great. They really pay attention to the kids struggles and talents and make adjustments where needed.

Posted April 02, 2014
My school is awesome. All of the teachers are super nice. I think that others should know that the teachers are very helpful. I like that I get help immediately when i want it. My school could improve by doing nothing. I believe that my school is perfect.

Sycamore Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2011
I think the school is good for smart kids that are not labeled and have educated parents. I think the kids are not treated equally. If you move the smart kids from the school then it will not be a great school! The teachers are not creative and they do not stay after school or offer tutoring!!!

Posted January 04, 2011
Sycamore Elementary School provided an outstanding education for my son. He was in KEY classes in grades K-5, continued in KEY classes at Central Middle School, and is now in AP classes at Kokomo High School. He is now looking at colleges, and I must thank the outstanding principal, teachers, and staff of Sycamore Elementary School for providing the foundation for his future. What I appreciated most was the deep dedication of the principal and teachers to providing students with a well-rounded education. Math and English are indeed important, but they're not the sole measure of student life and learning. I appreciate Sycamore's continued dedication to Science, Social Studies, and the arts. This is a truly outstanding school and an exceptional choice for a student's future.

Posted October 29, 2009
All of the Staff at this school are Amazing!!! My daughter loves her teachers, and the excitement the teachers bring to the learning process is wonderful...Thank you to all of you at Sycamore

Posted January 01, 2009
My daughter has gone to Sycamore for 6 years K-5. I love the school and especially the principle Mr. Charlie Hinkle.

Sycamore Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2006
i think sycamore has an excellent principal but i have to stop there i have a problem how they place such a strong emphasis on reading yes everyone should read and be able to understand what they read but the constant pressure on the kids is to read read read and i think that is unfair not everyone likes to read and to be forced is bad

Posted May 26, 2006
I currently have three children attending Sycamore. The faculty and staff there are are the cream of the crop. I love the fact that they are excited about education and the majority them are pushing my children and other to strive for excellence.

Sycamore Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2005

Sycamore Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2004
I have two children in the gifted program. I am very impressed with the program and my kids love it. The teachers are great!

Sycamore Elementary School
1600 East Sycamore Street, Kokomo, IN  46901
Last modified Sycamore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sycamore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.