Bad
Good

This school is terrible. The principle and assistant principle are very bad. They are so frantic and scared about school shootings that they will send a cop to your house if they see names written on a piece of paper.

This school is TERRIBLE.. The bullying that goes on at this School is very out of control.. I have been to the school to complain at least ten times this year due to my child being bullied over and over and over.. It's redictuless.. The principal will assure you they will take care of the issue.. but its nothing other than them telling you what they think you want to hear just to get you out of their office.. This school is SOOO bad they litteraly have video cameras installed through out the whole school.. Everywhere, this school is horrible

I went to this school. I really enjoyed it. To be honest I enjoyed every minute of it, even mondays. I wish I could have stayed for another year but now I have alot of good friends and good memories. I went on a really big field trip to Alabama. I was excited to go there for at least 3 years since 4th grade! I didn't expect to go there with different friends I didn't know. What a great year!

Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.