Central Middle School 1

Posted February 26, 2013
This school is TERRIBLE.. The bullying that goes on at this School is very out of control.. I have been to the school to complain at least ten times this year due to my child being bullied over and over and over.. It's redictuless.. The principal will assure you they will take care of the issue.. but its nothing other than them telling you what they think you want to hear just to get you out of their office.. This school is SOOO bad they litteraly have video cameras installed through out the whole school.. Everywhere, this school is horrible

Posted June 16, 2010
I went to this school. I really enjoyed it. To be honest I enjoyed every minute of it, even mondays. I wish I could have stayed for another year but now I have alot of good friends and good memories. I went on a really big field trip to Alabama. I was excited to go there for at least 3 years since 4th grade! I didn't expect to go there with different friends I didn't know. What a great year!

Central Middle School 2

Posted April 17, 2008

Central Middle School 5

Posted December 12, 2007

Posted December 01, 2006

Posted March 24, 2006
Central Middle School is a fine educational facility. They offer many athletic, academic, leadership and social opportunities for the students (many of which have achieved high honors). Teachers make every attempt to ensure the safety and educational process continues daily. Students are provided up front information regarding student expectations. Academically, Central offers opportunities such as Math study table, Bridges Outreach, Spanish Club, CMS Med Center, Science Olympiad, Lego League, Environmental Club, and more. Just last year the Lego League was 4th in the WORLD! It's Student Concil has been an Honor Council for years! ISTEP scores continue to improve each year (many schools cannot say that). Central MS has an active PTO. This organization provides families the opportunity to share time together during special events. Fund raisers help students who may not otherwise have the money participate in educational field trips. I feel very comfortable with what is happening at Central!

Central Middle School 2

Posted February 25, 2006
I think this is a terrible school. The teachers are more concern with race than individual students. There is a great deal of bullying that is ignored.

Central Middle School 3

Posted December 06, 2005
I have found that the follow up on issues related to students behavior poor at best. The vice principal has a tendancy to act and then inform parents after the fact. He questions students without parental involvement and disciplines without full investigation.

Central Middle School 5

Posted September 01, 2005
the teachers are awsome at Central they give you help when you need it. i learned a lot there. the extracurricular activities are great.

Central Middle School 1

Posted March 23, 2005
I think this is a terrible school and the kids do not get a good education. The school does not want to deal with any troubled teens and push them onto the next grade instead of teaching them. My son went there for his 6th, 7th and part of his 8th year until I pulled him out and put him into a private school. He could not even do 6th grade work and he was supposedly in the 8th grade. He is now finally able to do 8th grade work. Please don't let them push your child onto the next grade when they are getting failing grades.

Central Middle School
303 East Superior Street, Kokomo, IN  46901
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.