Posted May 27, 2009
My son attended DPAS for the last two years of Pre-K. The pre-school program is exceptional and the rates are more than competitive. I highly recommend DPAS to every parent!

Posted January 09, 2008

Posted December 13, 2007

Posted December 05, 2006
My son and daughter have received tailored education as well as many of the children. I can access a website that gives me the nights homework assignments and I email concerns I have to my son's teacher and I get prompt responses. The teacher's qualifications are much more than just acceptable. The christian education is not nondenominational but centers on Christ and truths of grace and salvation more than Adventist dogma. We are lucky to have this school available to us.

Door Prairie Adventist School
1480 Boyd Blvd, La Porte, IN  46350
Last modified Door Prairie Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Door Prairie Adventist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.