La Porte, IN

Posted October 26, 2008
Excellent School & Teachers. There's no other place I would want to send my kids....

Posted October 26, 2008
What can I say...The best school, hands down...Principal &Teachers truly care about the students

Posted November 13, 2007
Good school,The principal and the teachers care about the kids first... thanks alot... Parent...

Posted October 13, 2005
A C.L.A.S.S. school, with a wonderful, nuturing staff. They helped stimulate my over-achieving son as well as remediating a learning disabled son. They also have a great preschool program, that follows Indiana State standards.

Posted June 02, 2004
Indian Trail is one of the best schools in our area. I have been continually impressed with the devotion of the teachers. My daughter has ADD, and I had the worst time trying to get her tested. When she transfered to this school, she was there for less than a week when when the teacher called me in for a conference. I'm thankful that her teacher cared enough to let me know she saw a problem.

3214 South SR 104, La Porte, IN  46350
Last modified Indian Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Trail Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top