James Cole Elementary School 5

Posted April 07, 2012
I loved Cole Elementary! I still to this day always check behind me when I open a door to see if anyone needs me to hold it for them. Being considerate was emphasized quite a bit here and completely worth it. I was out shopping for Easter earlier and gave the associate at Walgreens some Halls cough drops for his sore throat because he couldn't afford to buy any. I know not all of my classmates are this considerate, but that's definitely not Cole's fault. They did try. :D Grammar, arts, math, and science are also very emphasized. My favorite teacher retired, but I hope she left room for someone just as great as her!

James Cole Elementary School 4

Posted March 22, 2012
Two of the reasons I chose James Cole Elementary was the warm feeling the school provides to each person entering its front doors and its incredibly involved Principal. The Principal at James Cole Elementary is superb. He knows each child by name and knows some attribute about each child. He is a face every child knows because he is serving lunch in the lunchroom, giving the students a high-5 after accomplishing academic challenges, greeting them at the door at the start of each day and the end of each day (adorning funny hats during the process), advising, counseling and providing the necessary pat on the back. Above and beyond, he is constantly reading books on how to motivate children to do their best. As a result, my child regularly talks about her Principal and the positive memories he provides of school-life on a weekly basis. Every school should have such a Principal at its helm.

James Cole Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
Keep the parents well informed about funding, enrollment and activities throughout the school year

James Cole Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2009

James Cole Elementary School 1

Posted May 26, 2008

James Cole Elementary School
6418 East 900 South, Lafayette, IN  47909
Last modified James Cole Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Cole Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.