PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

I have 2 children that attend St. Lawrence and their father and I could not be more pleased! The faculty is wonderful and my children are excited to wake up in the morning to spend another day learning!

Our school has a great education! Making our kids well rounded young adults. With faith, life and community skills.

Achievement and Growth I appreciate the quantity and quality of communication from the teachers and staff. The teachers and staff really do get to know the students and help with their personal growth as well as their academic success . There are many activities offered and seems there is always something happening at Saint Lawrence Elementary.

This school is outstanding. The teachers genuinely LOVE the kids, and that makes them want to go to school and learn. I also very much appreciate that the Parish Priest is very involved and knows all the kids. They really work with the children to understand the Catholic faith, and teach the virtues that are important to our society. I have had four children go through this school and my oldest is now in college. It has been a great investment.

I went to St. Lawrence school for 7 years. I always loved going to school and all of the friends I made there. The curriculum challenged me, and colleges look highly upon the Catholic School System in Lafayette.

This is an amazing school. The teachers are involved with the parents and it actually seems like they care, as opposed to some of the public schools I went to. The other parents are a great help to new parents. As well as the staff, I have asked a great many questions and have never felt like any of them were out of place. If you have any questions as to the quality of this school, simply go to any other school at the end of the day and watch how they leave, then come check out St. Lawrence. Sean, a proud St. Lawrence parent.

Both of my children went to this preschool. Being an elementary teacher, I would recommend this preschool. It is the perfect mix of preschool skills and social interaction. The children learn the basics such as cutting, writing name and learning alphabet skills, counting skills, etc. There is also playtime both inside and outside on good weather days. Any Christian family would be comfortable here; kids pray before snacks, are taught manners, and learn about Christian holidays. This preschool is also very reasonable in price. The teachers teach from the heart.

Last modified Saint Lawrence Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6