Posted April 28, 2014
I have 2 children that attend St. Lawrence and their father and I could not be more pleased! The faculty is wonderful and my children are excited to wake up in the morning to spend another day learning!

Posted April 26, 2014
Our school has a great education! Making our kids well rounded young adults. With faith, life and community skills.

Posted April 25, 2014
Achievement and Growth I appreciate the quantity and quality of communication from the teachers and staff. The teachers and staff really do get to know the students and help with their personal growth as well as their academic success . There are many activities offered and seems there is always something happening at Saint Lawrence Elementary.

Posted April 24, 2014
This school is outstanding. The teachers genuinely LOVE the kids, and that makes them want to go to school and learn. I also very much appreciate that the Parish Priest is very involved and knows all the kids. They really work with the children to understand the Catholic faith, and teach the virtues that are important to our society. I have had four children go through this school and my oldest is now in college. It has been a great investment.

Posted January 30, 2014
I went to St. Lawrence school for 7 years. I always loved going to school and all of the friends I made there. The curriculum challenged me, and colleges look highly upon the Catholic School System in Lafayette.

Posted October 19, 2013
This is an amazing school. The teachers are involved with the parents and it actually seems like they care, as opposed to some of the public schools I went to. The other parents are a great help to new parents. As well as the staff, I have asked a great many questions and have never felt like any of them were out of place. If you have any questions as to the quality of this school, simply go to any other school at the end of the day and watch how they leave, then come check out St. Lawrence. Sean, a proud St. Lawrence parent.

Saint Lawrence Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2010
Both of my children went to this preschool. Being an elementary teacher, I would recommend this preschool. It is the perfect mix of preschool skills and social interaction. The children learn the basics such as cutting, writing name and learning alphabet skills, counting skills, etc. There is also playtime both inside and outside on good weather days. Any Christian family would be comfortable here; kids pray before snacks, are taught manners, and learn about Christian holidays. This preschool is also very reasonable in price. The teachers teach from the heart.

Saint Lawrence Elementary School 0

Posted August 15, 2009
My wife and I are both professors who moved into West Lafayette specifically for it's schools, buy we soon discovered that the WL district is overrated and after one year on it's system decided,after careful research to enroll our 6 yr old and 8 yr old into St Lawrence Elementary. We are of course Catholic, buy we are convinced that the academic standards are equal to those of WL and that the learning environment over all is superior. Look me up and email me or Paula Leverage for details.

Posted September 13, 2008

Saint Lawrence Elementary School
1902 Meharry Street, Lafayette, IN  47904
Last modified Saint Lawrence Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Lawrence Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.