Posted April 24, 2014
It is a great school! Kind and caring individuals work here who are helping children learn about Jesus and all the things needed for each grade level. Parental involvement is highly encouraged and welcomed.

Posted April 24, 2014
Lafayette Christian has gave my son a place to feel safe and a place to grow. He has some emotional issues that make it hard for him sometimes and his teachers have been so amazing and understanding. The Christian values that are taught are invaluable to him and us as a family. He is treated with genuine love and kindness. They work closely with us as parents to give what is best to our children. I am very thankful for having the choice to send him there.

Posted April 24, 2014
Lafayette Christian School is the best place for my children! They are learning more about God and their place in his world every day. I am grateful for dedicated teachers who care about each individual and help each child to discern and achieve the great things that God has in store for them. My children are gaining a foundation that will last the rest of their lives, to the glory of God!

Posted November 20, 2013
The teachers are engaged and caring. If you want great academics and a Christ centered environment, this is the school for you. We enjoy the "homey" atmosphere and the involvement of all the parents. If parents don't want to volunteer and be part of the school, they may not enjoy LCS. Youth will be prepared to go into local High Schools and be a light for Christ when they finish here. If you worry about your child's academics, then get them in this school for Kindergarten through Eighth grade. Engaged, caring, supportive, and a Christ centered environment!!!

Posted March 01, 2012
We LOVE Lafayette Christian School for so many reasons! The individualized attention that each child receives is phenomenal and made possible by the small class sizes. It is so comforting to leave my child in a place where the teachers pick up where we left off when we drop her off. She is getting a fantastic academic education, which is built on a foundation of God's Word. I like that she has memorized so many Bible verses, but I LOVE that she applies it to her life at home. I really appreciate how much the teachers and administration encourage parent envolvement...it is truly a community on it's own. I can't recommend this school highly enough!

Posted February 21, 2012
We love Lafayette Christian School! The teachers take the time to know the kids and provide them with the education they specifically need to move past where they started from. Our 3 kids have all grown both spiritually and intellectually.

Posted August 19, 2008
I think this is one of the best school in town

Posted May 24, 2008
I am a current graduate of LCS and I believe their teahers care so much about their students. I as definatly prepared to go onto HS

Posted May 14, 2008
Both our kids have attended LCS since pre-school (...and are still students there.)It has been a wonderful experience both academically, spiritually and socially. It's a place where it is cool to be smart, but there are also great programs for those who struggle...including an Essentials Learning Lab, GLASS Programs, Dyslexia Institute plus extra time from teachers when needed. The staff is outstanding and very accessible and has my child's best interests at heart...without a doubt. Spiritually, each class is taught from a Biblical perspective without including denomination-specific doctrine. Each day begins and ends with prayer and weekly chapels are attended by everyone. Once each month chapel is conducted by one of the grades...it is neat to see the insights of God's children in this venue. Socially, my kids have made great friends and I know that their interactions are monitored so that they can develop Christian behaviors in this area as well...plus we, as parents, have made wonderful friendships by being able to involve ourselves in the various school activities as well. If you are considering a Christian education for your child, you need to stop by and observe all the great things happening at LCS...you won't be disappointed

Posted October 26, 2005
Lafayette Christian School is an outstanding school. Academically it is the best overall in the county and one of the best in the state. The music program wins the top awards at competition every year. A variety of sports and other extra-curricular are offered and are also excellent. The teachers are especially exceptional. It is a parent-run school which lends to its family feel. Lafayette Christian fulfills it's motto: Excellence in Education; Centered in Christ.

Contact Information

525 North 26th Street
Lafayette, IN 47904

School website

Lafayette Christian School
525 North 26th Street, Lafayette, IN  47904
Last modified Lafayette Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.