Apostolic Christian Academy 5

Posted September 02, 2009
My name is Kaci and I attened this school and I was amazed to find myself finishing my high school years within three years instead of 4years . This school is amazing. You have the chance to learn the truth but also you become well educated. This school provides more one on one with the students, and just a great enviroment to learn everything you ever could image

Apostolic Christian Academy 5

Posted August 21, 2008
The student to teacher ratio is awesome! Academically the students are ahead of the required curriculum. The staff and the students are happy, relaxed, yet very focused on learning. Students do not bully each other or feel out of place. Everyone belongs! They offer sports, drama, sewing, arts, music and piana lessons are even offered as an option during study hall. My child thinks the noon meal is fabulous! We are very impressed!!!

Apostolic Christian Academy
100 Murphy Street, Lafayette, IN  47905
Last modified Apostolic Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Apostolic Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top