Posted August 23, 2013
I love this school my daughter has excelled wonderfully from the reading program and the teachers and the principal are great always coming up with new fun ways to keep the kids excited to learn!

Posted November 26, 2008
Great facility. Great teachers. The reading and math program are helping two of my daughters excell faster than I could imagine.

Amelia Earhart Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2008
I just can say I like it, I had to change my daughter to another school because we moved to a diferent area, but because the school be are moving back. My daughter learned a lot here and the reading program is great!

Posted August 15, 2005
This is a wonderful school. It was recognized last year as the most improved Elementary School in the UNITED STATES (over a three year period) -- largely due to the accelerated math and reading programs that allow student to progress at individual rates. The facilities are OUTstanding, and the teachers are all with the program about promoting the individual best among students AND faculty/staff.

Amelia Earhart Elementary School
3280 South 9th Street, Lafayette, IN  47909
Last modified Amelia Earhart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amelia Earhart Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top