Lafayette, IN
Students enrolled: 1,080

Lafayette Sunnyside Middle School 5

Posted February 20, 2015
I am a student at sunnyside and I think that I have had the best 1 and one half years at sunnyside in my entire life! I DO reccomend that people come! A student from sunnyside- happy ness Alves

Lafayette Sunnyside Middle School 1

Posted July 10, 2013
The violence that goes on in this school is very upsetting. There are way too many kids compared to adults, and supervision isn't happening. My children and their friends and parents have told me stories of children being beaten up by groups of kids in the bathrooms and in the gyms. The saddest thing going on in all the LSC schools is children being bullied by teachers. We entrust these people with our children and yet if they decide they don't like a child they terrorize them with their power.

Lafayette Sunnyside Middle School

Posted December 20, 2008
I feel that the leadership at Sunnyside is excellent. They have attracted a very good group of inspirational teachers, are in control of student safety and discipline, and have some excellent extracurricular activities. I am very impressed with the Reading 180 class. I feel that this class helped my son pass the ISTEP Language Arts section for the first time even though he has a learning disability. Mr. Boyd has got to be one of the best music teachers in the state of Indiana. He runs a top notch band program that seems to have attracted a record number of kids to play in the band. It has been very refreshing to see our son participate in something that is non-competitive(he plays baseball, football, and basketball) and is just plain fun.

Lafayette Sunnyside Middle School
530 North 26th Street, Lafayette, IN  47904
Last modified Lafayette Sunnyside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Sunnyside Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top