Carl J Polk Elementary School 1

Posted October 08, 2012
My 2 children have only been in this school for 7 weeks now and it is by far the worst school my i have seen yet.

Carl J Polk Elementary School 5

Posted January 22, 2010
I think the teachers to an excellent job. If the scores are low, it's because parents don't work with their kids outside of school. Every teacher my child has had goes above and beyond trying with the kids!

Carl J Polk Elementary School 0

Posted June 25, 2008
I have had two children attend Polk and I think that the teachers and staff are wonderful. They definetely get them ready for Middle school.

Carl J Polk Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2007
My Child is a student and I think that the teachers try very hard to involve the parents as much as possible that is important.All the teachers are very nice and try to teach our kids not on;y reading/writting/math etc. but also resecpt for others. I do think that more parents could get involed with their childerns schools.

Carl J Polk Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
I have two children who attend Polk. The teachers here are turning out some great kids!

Contact Information

2460 Vermillion Street
Lake Station, IN 46405

School website

Carl J Polk Elementary School
2460 Vermillion Street, Lake Station, IN  46405
Last modified Carl J Polk Elementary School is a public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carl J Polk Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.